Fast 50 Asian American Businesses
Our annual “Fast 50 Asian American Businesses” Program puts the spotlight on the outstanding achievements of Asian American-owned businesses.
We recognize the continued robust growth of Asian American-owned businesses—even during tough economic times—and regard this as a testament to the enduring quality of Asian Americans who, through innovation, hard work and ingenuity, remain at the forefront as engines of growth in our national economy.
The Strategic Value of the Fast 50 Asian American Business Award
- Receive attention from Fortune 500 Corporations’ procurement departments and government agencies;
- Nationwide recognition;
- Increased possibility for contract opportunities due to publicity
- Media coverage by renowned regional and national newspapers and magazines;
- OWNERSHIP: At least 51% of the Business must be owned and managed by Asian Americans (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- REVENUE: At least $1 million in annual revenue in the immediate past 3 fiscal years of operation
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE: Company President/CEO must be able to receive the Award in person
How to Apply
We accept nominations or direct applications.
Application fee: No fee
Judging Process, Final Decision, and Result Announcement
Through direct applications and nominations, selection is determined and based on percentage revenue growth rate over the past three years. Finalists are independently verified by Ernst & Young.
The revenues and growth rates are cumulated and the 50 awardees are officially revealed and made public at the Excellence Awards Gala & Dinner during our CelebrAsian Business Opportunity Conference.
Fast 50 2014 Press Release
Fast 50 2014 Poster (PDF)
Fast 50 2013 Press Release
Fast 50 2012 Press Release
Download Fast 50 Award Logo (JPG)
Fast 50 Winners 2013 (PDF)
Fast 50 Winners 2012 (PDF)
Fast 50 Winners 2011 (PDF)
Fast 50 Winners 2010 (PDF)
Fast 50 Winners 2008-2009 (PDF)
- How much does it cost to apply for the award?
No application fee or donation required.
- Why do I need to provide financial documents?
The result of the Fast 50 Asian American Business is based on the percentage growth rate of your annual revenue. We request financial documents (tax return & audited financial statement) that provide your revenue information. Ernst & Young will calculate the percentage growth rate based on the financial documents.
- Who will have access to my financial documents?
USPAACC Staff in the Asian American Marketing Division and accountants from Ernst & Young will have access to your financial documents. We keep your documents fully confidential in the process and afterwards.
- I have been in business for only 3 years. My first year’s revenue did not reach $1 million. My business has been growing fast and reached $ 1 million in annual revenue in the second and third year. Is my business eligible to apply for the award?
In this case, you are not eligible this year. The revenue for each year must reach $1 million. We look forward to your application next year!
- When will USPAACC inform me about the result?
We will inform applicants about their results via email and phone call by approximately 6-7 weeks before the event, so the awardees can plan their trip to receive the award. We will NOT release any information to the public before the Excellence Awards Gala & Dinner during our CelebrAsian Procurement Conference.
- If our CEO/President cannot attend the Excellence Awards Gala & Dinner during the CelebrAsian Business Opportunity Conference, is my company still ranked as Fast 50 Asian American Business?
CEO/President’s appearance is mandatory. If your CEO/ President cannot attend the Excellence Awards Gala & Dinner to receive the award, we will have to disqualify your company and move on to the next company that ranks after yours.
- Does the CEO/ President who will receive award need to pay for registration fee for Gala Reception and Dinner?
Yes. For more information, please check our conference registration website: http://www.celebrasianconference.com